Active Policy Solutions helps our clients secure federal funding and partnerships to support and expand their programming efforts. For example, we have:
- Secured a federal mentoring grant of a quarter million dollars for a nonprofit organization serving youth through sports to expand their program.
- Opened new federal funding streams to support our clients through securing language to help fund their programs for students with disabilities in the Elementary and Secondary Education Act.
- Brokered a relationship between the USTA and the Department of Education regarding efforts to provide federal funding to expand tennis in secondary schools.
- As part of an effort to support health and wellness initiatives, APS designed a sports-based intervention strategy and secured funding for Up2Us to run obesity programs for children on Native American reservations.
- Worked on behalf of a STEM program provider to identify funding through the National Science Foundation to fund their program development and evaluation efforts.
- Developed comprehensive funding mapping documents for a career development organization to identify and pursue new sources of government funding.